Adrian Steel’s goal is to help you make the most out of the space in your work van. Our products provide practical solutions that increase van storage capacity and organization capabilities. But, as important as organization and efficiency are, what is most important to us is passenger safety and the security of the tools and equipment you store in your van. Adrian Steel has put together a helpful list of products and items to have in your vehicle to increase work van security and passenger safety.
Work Van Security
- Wire Window Screens – Protect your tools and equipment from theft by installing wire window screens in your work van. These screens keep your cargo safe and thieves out, even when the window glass is broken.
- Lockable Drawers, Cabinets, and Door Kits – If you accidentally leave your van doors unlocked while on a job, you can still ensure the security of your equipment by storing it behind a second set of locked doors. Whether you use a drawer or cabinet unit, or install door kits on your shelves, be sure to keep everything locked up when you’re not around.
- Partition – Partitions keep passengers safe from shifting cargo in the back of the van. When you brake quickly, a partition will prevent loose equipment from flying towards the front of the vehicle and harming the driver or passenger.
- Flares – All work vans should be equipped with flares in case of an emergency. If you experience an emergency and don’t have cell phone service, flares will help alert other drivers on the road of a potential problem. Adrian Steel offers an I.C.C. approved Triangle Reflector Flare Kit for just this purpose.
- Fire Extinguisher – There is always a potential of a fire in your work van. Whether it’s an engine fire, or a fire sparked by a malfunctioning tool in the cargo area of the van, you should always be prepared with a fire extinguisher on hand.
- First Aid Kit – A first aid kit is a requirement for anyone who works in a trade industry. Keep a kit in your work van handy for any potential on-the-job injuries that may need immediate attention.
Increase Your Work Van Security Today
Contact Adrian Steel today to learn more about our products designed to increase the security of your work van. All of our products and upfits are available through our network of trusted distributors in the United States and Canada. Give us a call today at (800) 677-2726 or send us an email at email@example.com with any questions.
Connect with Adrian Steel