Using aluminum toolboxes for your commercial pickup truck? Did you know that all toolboxes are not created equal? Don’t waste your time and money on just any aluminum toolbox; invest in the very best from Adrian Steel!
Why Adrian Steel Aluminum Toolboxes are the Best
Adrian Steel toolboxes are the highest quality toolboxes on the market. With Adrian Steel, you know exactly what you’re getting: Strength, security, top-notch customer service, and peace of mind. Adrian Steel is far more than just your truck equipment supplier, we are committed to being your business partner and delivering world-class commercial storage solutions.
The benefits of investing in an Adrian Steel aluminum toolboxes for your work trucks are numerous, but some of the most valuable benefits our toolboxes bring are:
- Strength: Our toolboxes are fully welded for strength and rigidity. The box lids are made from heavy-duty .080” diamond tread aluminum and the baskets are made of .063” diamond tread aluminum.
- Durability: Adrian Steel toolboxes feature an extra 45 degree bend and double channel reinforcement that adds stiffness and durability to the lid. Our exclusive low-profile, domed lid design prevents warping and assures snug closure and also allows your drivers a less-obstructed rear view.
- Security: Our boxes have a reinforced “U”-channel edge that adds structural strength and security and protects contents from dirt and water damage.
- Convenience: Adrian Steel boxes come equipped with automatic push button rotary latches that make opening them easy and convenient when your hands are full. This design has been tested over 25,000 times, which ensures that you will have years of trouble-free operation. The heavy-duty gas struts also assist in lid operation and a linkage guard protects against the damage that can come from bending and jamming.
- No-Drill Brackets: Our toolboxes are specially designed to mount to your truck bed with innovative no-drill brackets. Our boxes also include a closed cell foam tape with an adhesive back that attaches to the underside of the toolbox overhang to protect your truck’s bedrails from scratches.
- Extended Warranty and Exceptional Service: At Adrian Steel, our staff is dedicated to helping you with all of your truck equipment needs. We are here to answer any questions or solve any problems you may have. All of our products installed by an Adrian Steel authorized distributor also come with a 3-year, 36,000 mile warranty-a benefit you just can’t get anywhere else!
Top Toolbox Models
Adrian Steel has a variety of strong, durable, and innovative aluminum toolboxes for you. Our most popular models include:
- Single Lid Crossboxes: Our Single Lid Crossboxes extend across the full width of a pickup truck, and have a low profile that allows for a less-obstructed rear view. They also feature a single lid for full access to the entire box.
- Double Lid Crossboxes: Adrian Steel Double Lid Crossboxes also extend across the full width of a pickup truck and have a low profile for safer driving. This model includes a double lid, which allows for access on either side of the storage compartment.
- Side Boxes: Our side-mounted toolboxes have a reinforced “U”-channel edge that adds structural strength to the toolbox and more lid seating surface. These side boxes protect against the elements and come in several available lengths to suit your needs and the size of your truck bed.
All of Adrian Steel’s aluminum toolboxes are designed to mount to your pickup truck bed with the provided no-drill brackets.
Ready to Order?
Found the perfect Adrian Steel Aluminum Toolbox to fit your company’s needs? Ready to order? Find an Adrian Steel distributor near you: Local Adrian Steel Distributors. Our distributors are located across the US and Canada.
About Adrian Steel
We are the industry leader in providing cargo management solutions for commercial vehicles. Our goal is to optimize the value of your commercial vehicle by understanding the role of the vehicle in your business.
Adrian Steel provides solutions for a range of vehicles from crossovers to cargo vans. Our customers include those with one vehicle in their fleet to 50,000 vehicles in their fleet. We have upfitted over 1 million vehicles in our 60 plus years in business and have leveraged our expertise in engineering our innovative product line.
Adrian Steel’s installation network provides options to get a vehicle upfitted regardless of where an individual needs to get them done: at the factory, out of dealer stock, at the place of business, or through a bailment pool.
Adrian Steel’s strong reputation in cargo management solutions is only matched by our resolve to offer the industry’s best lead times and highest quality. Learn more at www.AdrianSteel.com.
Connect with us for news, new products, photos, and more!