Adrian Steel – 60 Years of Innovation
What does that mean to you?
We invest in quality.
- We offer the best lead times and highest quality products in the industry
- Our products are durable and reliable
- Warranty claims are less than 1% of sales
- Our warranty covers our products for three years or 36,000 miles
We’ve invested in 60 years of innovation.
- We offer innovative products with features that matter:
- Drawers that stay closed while in transit
- Heavy-duty, adjustable shelving
- Fully-welded toolboxes with automotive grade push button locks and bulb weather seals
- LoadsRite ladder racks that load and unload the safe way
- Trade-specific accessories including tank racks, cable reel holders, and vice mounts
- Plug-and-play accessories
- Anti-slam drawer latches
- Interior ladder racks
- …and so much more!
No matter how many units you need or where your vehicles will work, we can handle it. We have a system to get your vehicles upfitted — no matter where you need to get them done: at the factory, out of dealer stock, at your place of business, or through a bailment pool.
We also offer local Installation with more than 300 independent truck equipment distributors nationwide. Our distributors work with you to provide products and installations on vehicles from local dealer stock. They also provide a full range of other truck equipment products and services. Many of our distributors also provide mobile on-site installation of equipment at dealerships or at your place of business.
Do you need factory installation? With our factory ship-thru program, your vehicles are upfitted before they are shipped to your dealer. Factory ship-thru programs are available through GM, Ford, and Dodge. Benefits of the factory ship-thru program include savings on transportation costs, professional installation, standardized pricing on equipment and installation, and a service-ready vehicle upon delivery to your dealer.
We are the industry leader in providing cargo management solutions for commercial vehicles. Our goal is to optimize the value of your commercial vehicle by understanding the role of the vehicle in your business.
Adrian Steel provides solutions for a range of vehicles from crossovers to cargo vans. Our customers include those with one vehicle in their fleet to 50,000 vehicles in their fleet. We have upfitted over 1 million vehicles in our 60 plus years in business and have leveraged our expertise in engineering our innovative product line.
Adrian Steel’s installation network provides options to get a vehicle upfitted regardless of where an individual needs to get them done: at the factory, out of dealer stock, at the place of business, or through a bailment pool.
Adrian Steel’s strong reputation in cargo management solutions is only matched by our resolve to offer the industry’s best lead times and highest quality. Learn more at www.AdrianSteel.com.