If you’re in the market for a ladder rack for your cargo van, there are likely some important considerations that need to be made before you make a purchase. To help you along the researching process, we’ve put together some important things to think about before you buy a cargo van ladder rack.
- Ladder Type – What type of ladder do you carry on the job? If you carry a wood ladder, it will likely be much heavier than an aluminum ladder. The weight of your ladder will help to determine whether or not you need an ergonomically-designed cargo van ladder rack. Additionally, a tall ladder will require a different sized ladder rack than a short one.
- Van Roof Height – If you drive a high roof cargo van, you’re going to have quite a hard time reaching the ladder on the roof without assistance. Take into account the roof height of your vehicle to help you decide which type of ladder rack is best.
- Ladder Use – Some professionals use their ladder on a daily basis while others really use it only on occasion. If you’re constantly loading and unloading your ladder from your van, you may want to think about getting a more ergonomically-designed ladder rack that makes the process as quick and easy as possible.
- Safety – Safety should be a number one priority to think about when researching a cargo van ladder rack. Whether you’re purchasing a ladder rack for yourself or your employees, you should be sure that it has undergone thorough testing for safety. The last thing you want is to deal with a lawsuit, or even worse, a serious injury.
- Cost – To help determine your budget, think about what’s most important to you in a ladder rack. If you want an ergonomically designed ladder rack that is built with long lasting, high quality materials, it will likely cost you more upfront. But, in the end, a better quality ladder rack may save you money from fixing and replacing it down the road. Decide what your priorities are and make your decision from there.
About Adrian Steel
Adrian Steel manufactures some of the highest quality and reliable ladder racks on the market. Additional products include shelving, partitions, drawers, and complete vocational packages. If you need assistance in choosing the best cargo van ladder rack for your job, contact Adrian Steel today at (800) 677-2726, or send us an email at email@example.com.
Connect on Social Media