Attention pest control professionals! Do you struggle to keep your work vehicle organized? Do you need a more convenient way to store your cargo? Whether you drive a cargo van, pickup truck, walk-in van, or use a trailer for work, Adrian Steel has the solutions you need to keep your supplies organized and secure.
Benefits of an Upfit
As a pest control professional, you need to transport a lot of potentially dangerous chemicals in your vehicle. With an upfit, you can be sure that those chemicals will arrive safely at your destination. When you upfit your pest control vehicle with Adrian Steel products, you will be able to:
- Find the equipment you need more quickly
- Get the job done more efficiently
- Secure your equipment during transportation
- Keep valuable tools safe in lockable drawers and cabinets
- Take a more accurate inventory of your chemicals and equipment
- Make a better first impression on clients
Cargo Management Solutions for Your Pest Control Vehicle
Adrian Steel offers a number of products that are designed to help pest management professionals maximize the space in their work vehicles. Here’s a look at some of our most popular products for pest control vehicles:
- Shelving – Get your supplies off of the floor and organized on a shelving unit from Adrian Steel. We offer three styles of shelving – our ADseries Adjustable Shelving, Adjustable Shelving, and Welded Shelving. You can even transform a shelf into a lockable cabinet with a door kit! Learn more about our shelving options.
- Ladder Racks – In the pest control industry, you never know where your job will take you. Sometimes you need to squeeze into a tiny crawlspace or climb up onto the roof. No matter the job, it’s always good to be prepared with a ladder. Safely transport your ladder on the roof of your vehicle with a high-quality ladder rack from Adrian Steel.
- Toolboxes – Many pest control professionals drive a pickup truck for work. The open bed is great for transporting bigger items, but not so great for keeping your equipment dry. Make sure that your tools are secure and dry with an aluminum truck toolbox.
- Partitions – Partitions, also called bulkheads, keep passengers safe from shifting cargo and help to keep the interior of your pest control vehicle organized. Adrian Steel offers both steel and wire partitions that can be customized to fit your needs. Learn more about the different types of partitions available.
Contact Adrian Steel
Want to learn more about how Adrian Steel can help you maximize the storage capabilities of your pest control vehicle? Contact us at (800) 677-2726, or locate a distributor near you to purchase Adrian Steel products today.
Connect with Adrian Steel on Social Media