Convenience Meets Quality
Do you carry drills, test equipment, or blades in your work van? Do you have a lot of power tools, or expensive small parts in your vehicle? If so, consider the convenience of aluminum floor drawers for your commercial van, minivan, or SUV.
Most service professionals carry a ton of tools, equipment, and accessories in their work vans. Most of it is vital to your trade, not to mention expensive. It’s not simple to haul equipment from one job to the next, nor is it convenient. A floor drawer makes it easier.
A floor drawer offers storage for a multitude of items, from costly power drills to delicate face plates and electronic parts. Items are stored securely within the drawer, to prevent damage. Adrian Steel floor drawers also offer an automotive grade lock, to keep your pricey tools safe and secure.
- Anti-Slam Latch: Keeps drawer from closing without positive latch activation. Adrian Steel aluminum floor drawers are the only aluminum drawers in the industry with this feature!
- Heavy Duty: Drawers open and close easily with heavy duty grab handles and ball bearing slides.
- Integral Latch: On an incline? Keep the drawer open with the integral latch. This feature also allows you to keep the drawer closed when you are finished.
- Stackable: Aluminum drawers can be stacked for convenience and optimized cargo capacity.
- Weight Capacity: 24″ deep units have a weight capacity of 350 lbs.; 36″ deep units have a weight capacity of 325 lbs.
- Adjustable Divider: Keeps contents organized and segmented for increased efficiency.
- Lightweight: Adrian Steel aluminum floor drawers are light in weight, but offer heavy-duty performance.
Adrian Steel offers three Aluminum Floor Drawer choices:
- AFD241224: Measures 24″D x 24″W x 12″H; Weighs 46 lbs.
- AFD181236: Measures 36″D x 18″W x 12″H; Weighs 52 lbs.
- AFD241236: Measures 36″D x 24″W x 12″H; Weighs 60 lbs.
Learn more about the benefits of floor drawers.
About Adrian Steel
Adrian Steel has the van storage products you need to keep you productive and efficient. Our warranty covers our products for three years, or 36,000 miles. To purchase Adrian Steel products, simply locate a distributor in your area. Learn more at www.AdrianSteel.com.
Connect with Adrian Steel on Social Media for more industry tips and tricks!