A general contractor has a tough job – one that requires a high level of leadership, organization, and discipline. A general contractor is the person responsible for the day-to-day management of a construction site or other building project. As the person in charge, it is critical for the contractor to be prepared to overcome any obstacles and therefore carry an extensive collection of tools. A few of the most common tools in a contractor’s arsenal include:
- Drills – hammer drills, power drills
- Saws – reciprocating, circular
- Hammers – rotary hammers, straight-claw hammer
- Other small tools – screw drivers, clamps
- Measuring tools – tape measure, compass, level
- Backup batteries
- First Aid Kit
With all of these tools, organization can certainly be a challenge. But not to worry, Adrian Steel offers a wide selection of heavy-duty truck toolboxes to help out professional contractors! Here is a quick look at the truck toolboxes available to help with tool storage and organization.
Aluminum Truck Toolboxes
Aluminum toolboxes are made from heavy duty, diamond-tread aluminum and are fully welded for durability with automotive grade push button locks and bulb weather seals. Adrian Steel’s toolboxes are designed to be mounted with no-drill brackets to simplify the installation process. Adrian Steel offers several aluminum toolboxes to fit any truck bed.
- Single and double lid toolboxes and cross boxes extend across the entire width of a truck bed and have a sleek, low profile. With a single lid, contractors have easy access to everything in the toolbox.
- Side boxes are mounted on the side of pickup bed and have reinforced “U”- channel edges to ensure structural strength and allow for more lid seating surface.
Steel Underbody Boxes
Adrian Steel’s underbody boxes are built strong with 14 gauge Galvenneal steel and door gaskets to seal out dirt and water. Keep your tools secure in an underbody box designed specifically to fit your truck. Underbody boxes are available in white and black.
Not only can a truck toolbox help to store and organize tools, but it can increase a contractor’s efficiency when on the job. With a toolbox, a contractor no longer has to rummage through a pile of tools scattered in the truck bed. Instead, he or she can simply open the toolbox and find exactly what’s needed, when it’s needed.
About Adrian Steel
For more than 60 years, Adrian Steel has manufactured the highest quality cargo management solutions in the industry. Adrian Steel’s products are reliable, durable, and innovative and include lockable drawers, adjustable shelving, heavy-duty toolboxes, and more. All products are available through Adrian Steel’s distributor network. Visit www.adriansteel.com to learn about how Adrian Steel can provide cargo solutions for your fleet.
Connect with Adrian Steel