As a locksmith, you understand the importance of finding and purchasing the right equipment for your business. The tools you use for your trade not only makes it possible for you to get the job done right but also helps you save money! High-quality tools and equipment cost a bit more initially, but will last longer and tend to be more efficient.
We compiled a comprehensive list of the best equipment for locksmiths to help you narrow your search.
The Basics for your Locksmith Business
While not all locksmiths buy the same equipment, there are some basics that are required for every locksmith business including:
- Key Duplicator – The cornerstone of your business, this machine is designed to make copies from a pattern key
- Code Cutting Machine – This machine is specifically configured for cutting automatic keys by cutting number, indirect code, or duplication
- Rekeying Kits – These kits will assist you in changing the existing combination of a cylinder or lock
- Lock Pick Sets and Lockout Kits – These kits are designed to help your customers when they lock themselves out of a home, business, or vehicle.
- Vehicles – Cargo vans are an excellent choice for locksmiths. Not only will it keep your equipment organized and protected, but also gives you an exterior space to advertise your business.
When deciding what locksmith equipment to purchase, be sure to buy from reputable manufacturers, read reviews, and get feedback from established locksmiths.
How Adrian Steel Can Help
Once you’ve purchased all of the necessary equipment for your locksmith business, Adrian Steel can keep it organized with our high-quality upfit packages designed specifically for locksmiths.
We offer custom locksmith upfit packages for the following work vehicles:
- RAM ProMaster
- Nissan NV
- Sprinter Van
Contact Adrian Steel Today!
If you’re a locksmith professional looking to upfit your cargo vehicle, look no further than Adrian Steel. Contact us online or find a local distributor near you!
Connect with Adrian Steel on social media and check out all the fun we had at the 2015 ALOA conference!