Adrian Steel’s Blue Bin System is a great way to maximize the space on your ADseries shelving unit. Made of durable, molded polypropylene the Blue Bin System is both practical and convenient. Check out the benefits and details below.
Benefits of a Blue Bin System
- Maximize ADseries shelf space with our predefined bin systems or create your own configuration of bins tailored to your individual needs.
- The open-top bins allow you to take a quick, visual inventory of parts. Find parts even quicker by adding a label to the front of the bin.
- The innovative rail system locks the bins in place on the shelf for secure transportation.
- The bins can easily be removed and stacked upon each other for easy transportation to-and-from your work van.
- Add up to one divider to each bin to further customize your Blue Bin System.
- Please note that the bins and the rail system work together and in order to obtain all the benefits listed above, both products must be ordered.
|SBIN060614||6” Blue Bin|
|SBIN120614||12” Blue Bin|
|BR36212||Bin System: 3-6” & 2-12” bins w/rail|
|BR76012||Bin System: 7-6” bins with rail|
|SRAILAD26||26” Retention rail|
|SRAILAD32||32” Retention rail|
|SRAILAD44||44” Retention rail|
|SRAILAD50||50” Retention rail|
Blue Bin Systems are available through Adrian Steel’s distributor network. To learn more about Adrian Steel’s products, visit www.adriansteel.com. Or, if you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us:
Via Phone (toll free): (800) 677-2726
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org