When you think of Adrian Steel, odds are pretty good you think of commercial vehicle upfits. In business for over 60 years, Adrian Steel is the upfit expert for all commercial vehicles, including walk-in vans. We are proud to be one of the nation’s premiere providers of the highest quality walk-in van upfit packages on the market, but did you know that we also offer a variety of other accessories to help you maximize your van’s storage space and organization?
Take Organization to the Next Level
Some of the most popular accessory options we offer include:
- Drawer Units – Our exclusive Lock ‘n Latch drawer system allows you to lock drawers in a fixed position. Heavy-duty drawer glides make it easy to open and close drawers and reduce any rattling noise.
- Shelf Cabinets – Shelf cabinets can be stacked on top of drawer units or used free-standing for additional storage. Cabinet 1 measures 18″W x 22″H x 18″L and Cabinet 12 is a bit smaller, measuring 18″W x 22″H x 12″L.
- Cargo Straps – Keep your cargo extra safe and secure with our long-lasting, tough cargo straps. Straps come in a variety of lengths and each comes with two “S” hooks.
- Hooks – Our 2.5” hooks can be used to hold cords, belts, or just about anything else you need to secure. They are made to last and designed for permanent mounting to shelf ends, partitions, and other vertical surfaces.
- Cable Reel Holder – Created to give you flexible cable storage in your work van or truck, our cable reel holder features a durable frame, two steel shafts to accommodate up to a 15 ½” diameter by 14” wide reel and measures 19 1/8” wide by 16” deep by 44 7/8” high.
Whatever your organizational needs are, Adrian Steel has a solution for you. For more information about all of our walk-in van accessories and upfit packages, please visit www.adriansteel.com.
About Adrian Steel
Located in Adrian, Michigan, Adrian Steel is the premiere company for all of your commercial vehicle storage solution needs. Since opening their doors in 1953, Adrian Steel has installed upfits on over one million vehicles and has been committed to providing quality products highlighted by constant innovation. Their strong reputation in the industry is matched only by their resolve to offer the best lead times and highest quality product. Their products are durable and reliable, with warranty claims on less than 1% of sales. Adrian Steel warranties cover their products for three years or 36,000 miles.