Click on the image below to view the infographic.
Upfit Your Ford Econoline Work Van
What do you need? If you’re looking to organize your Ford Econoline Work Van, you’ve come to the right place.
Let’s get started: Plan your van. Not sure what you need in your Ford Econoline? Just start with the Base Plus package featuring ADseries shelving and add the accessories you need, when and where you need them!
The Plan Van
Upfit by Zone
Zone 1: Partition
- Choose partition style: solid, perforated, or with a hinged door.
- Choose the standard or 3″ setback wing kit and add accessories.
- Use layout diagrams to determine the amount of space available.
- Choose from a variety of shelving units and modules that will best organize the tools and equipment you need to carry.
- Determine what will be carried: ladder, sheet goods, conduit, etc.
- Choose from LoadsRite, Grip-Lock, Utility and Cargo racks.
- Add rack accessories including step ladder kits, ratchet straps, conduit carriers and more.
- Determine the space needed for specialty equipment: tank racks, lockers, reel holder, Stow-Alls and more.
- Add accessories including door kits, drawer units, hooks and more.
At Adrian Steel, we know it can be difficult to determine the best accessories for your work van. That is why we have partnered up with Ford to give you a great upfit incentive. Visit www.adriansteel.com/ford for more information!
Source: The source of this information can be found on Adrian Steel’s website.
Connect with Adrian Steel on Social Media for more industry tips and tricks!